Colton underwood’s alleged texts to cassie randolph are revealed in her restraining order filing obtained by e news included in the filing are screenshots of alleged text messages sent from colton to cassie on june 27 in which he says to her you’re a selfish person who isn’t ready to be loved i spent two years loving you the best i could and now i’m sitting here feeling like a fool you’ve hurt me beyond words i’ve always done nothing but be there for you and you still disrespect me all the time what did i even do cassie responded to which colton allegedly writes back you hid things from me and been so shady hours later colton allegedly sent another message to cassie which reads i apologize for some of the things.
I said last night i’m lost right now i’m drowning colton also allegedly sent cassie messages which seemed to allude to her spending time with an ex-boyfriend in her restraining order filing one such text reads in part i’m just sitting in bed trying to fall asleep wondering if the woman i’m madly in love with is having a good time with her ex i have a million questions and all of them i don’t know if i want the answers to cassie writes back colton i really care about you too i know going through everything is very hard and sucks.
But i also won’t want to make it into something it isn’t don’t be upset you know i care about you so much you know that weeks later between august 16th and august 19th the filing states that colton used alias phone numbers to anonymously send harassing text messages at all hours of the day to miss randolph and to her friends mr underwood also sent harassing text messages to himself pretending to also be a victim of the anonymous stalker he later admitted to being the one sending the messages cassie then states that on august 19th.
She discovered a tile tracking device taped to the bottom of the back bumper of her car two days later after speaking with colton about what had transpired the filing states that colton admitted that he was the one who put the tracker on her car and had been the one sending text messages to her her friends and himself under the alias phone numbers described above on monday september 14th a judge signed off on cassie’s request for a temporary restraining order against colton.
The bachelor star was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from cassie her home and workplace additionally colton is prohibited from contacting his ex-girlfriend and must not harass threaten or attack her the restraining order expires october 6th at which point a hearing will take place colton 28 has not commented publicly on the allegations when contacted by news a rep for the reality star declined to comment citing it as a legal matter however a source close to colton previously called the timing of cassie’s restraining order very strange the insider told news that colton and cassie had been shooting a reality show since june but he pulled out when things got really tough for the pair cassie is still trying to sell the show the source claimed her family is also in it bachelor nation was first introduced to colton and cassie when they appeared together on season 23 of the bachelor they announced their decision to split in may after less than two years together.